So lately I've been getting a lot of complaints about RP_Downtown_V4C_V2 being boring and repetitive. Now, Nobody hates V4C_V2 more than me but the problem is that it's the map all the players flockto. But everytime someone complains they mention Evilmelon, we did have Evilmelon for a short time but during that time we had a dying player base.
So I've decided we should have a vote on it to decide on it once and for all.
- New Dedicated server
- Scoreboard with complete ulx integration
- Custom f4 menu
- Money pile, custom money models (cash and duffle bag)
- New less strict Rules
- Complete Forum cleanup for new threads
- More to come due to being an ongoing project IP: 22.214.171.124
These rules are more detailed and simplified to help you have a better experience on Plex RP, by clicking close, that means you agree to our rules and have gotten a Roleplay name. If anyone breaks these rules, there will be severe consequences. The Admins will have to follow these rules as well, if any Admins seen breaking any of these rules, please report them to a Super Admin, or the Owner, and we will deal with him/her.
Get a roleplay name when you start, eg: Laura Summer/Alexander Gonthorian, the roleplay name cannot be a celebrity name, or political figures etc, if the Admins find anyone do this, they will force a name change. If you don’t have a roleplay name, that means you haven’t read the rules.
To get a Roleplay name Type /name (Enter name here)
[If you see anyone breaking the rules without any staff members to witness it, please document the logs and or take screenshots. This will help your case greatly. And save us alot of time]
General Rules/Common Sense:
1. Do not hack, or use any other exploitation of bugs or glitches.
2. Do not Prop-Abuse, (propkilling, propsurfing, propbridging, propblocking, ETC)
3. Absolutely no invisible physgun beams.
4. Do not break the New Life Rule. (Read more below.)
5. Do not try to loophole the server rules or try being a smartass.
6. Absolutely no racism, or any other types of harassment. This also includes age discrimination.
7. Do not impersonate the staff, even if you're staff.
8. Do not advertise any other communities or games
9. Do not spam music/random sounds using Wire
10. Do not trap other players
11. Do not avoid punishment from an Admin
12. Do not get involved with staff situations, E.G. talking over the Staff member, shooting randomly, trying to argue.
13. Do not microphone Spam, and no horrible quality microphones.
14. Respect ALL players and staff, even if you don't like them
15. Use your common sense, It's a precious tool.
16. You must speak English on the microphone, and in chat at all times.
17. Two wrongs don’t make a right, contact an admin, don’t break the rules yourself.
18. No offensive sprays (Rascism, pornography, scenes of extreme violence)
19. Please no extreme use of strong language, We don't mind the odd word here and there but not every other word.
20. Please use @ to contact a member of senior staff than rather spamming "ADMIN TO ME" in the chat box where everyone can see it. @ is Discreet and less spammy for the community. E.G "@ Admin I need help, I've been RDM'd by Faggots McWanker"
22. No bunnyhopping/ jumping around, its completely failRP.
23. Please inquire into who killed you and why before claiming it was rdm.
24. Remember, love your Parents. But love Plex more.
[These rules can be changed at any time by the Admin Team]
1. Don't suicide while being chased by the Police.
2. Do not break NLR ( Short for New Life Rule. New life rule means: When you die you forget about everything that happened before you died. You may not return to the location of which you died for 5 minutes)
3. Do not Metagame (Metagaming means: You give away information away in OOC/Local OOC, or see something that is unrealistic, eg; You see printer sparks through a wall.)
4. Do not break Fear RP (Fear RP is for instance: If a gun was pointed at your head in a hostage situation, in reality you wouldn’t run away, or equip anything.)
5. Do not abuse your job, eg: Dropping all your weapons, then going another job
6. Do not set your job to something ridiculous, eg: If you were a Thief, and you used /job to set yourself as Police.
7. Do not place random hits on people, you need a reason for a hit. An example of this is placing a hit on someone who killed your friend. You can't place hits on someone who killed you, that is breaking the NLR rule.
8. Raiding without advert IS allowed, however, wait at least 10minutes before you raid the same places again.
9. Mugging max amount is 500 Dollars. Wait at least 5 minutes inbetween each mugging and 20 minutes before you mug the same person again.
10. You need a specific reason to raid the Police Department. An example is that you raid the PD to get someone out of jail. If you don't have a reason to raid and still do it, it is failRP.
11. No AFK money farming. If we find out, your money will be reset.
General Building Rules:
1. Do not abuse fading doors.
2. Admins CAN remove props/stuff they find annoying, an example is a blinking pink circle(wire indicators)
3. You are NOT allowed to build crawl-tunnels leading into your base, it needs to be normal door-sized entrances.
4. You cannot use one-way no colided props in bases.
5. The first one to use the RT camera is the one who is allowed to use it. Don't start a fight over it.
6. No propblocking whatsoever.
7. Don't use material tool or invisible colours on cars. It is really ugly and annoying.
8. When you have a fading door, the timer on the keypad must be set to atleast 3seconds and it has to be right next to the fading door.
9. Buildings need to be semi-realistic at least
10. No blocking off HUGE areas of the map without permission from admins or higher rank