1. Do not lie on the forums. 2. Do not DE-RAIL threads. 3. Do not create spam threads. 4. Never use racist or Homophobic speech. 5. No bullying behaviour. 6. No nudity/rude pictures. 7. Respect all Forum staff's decision. 8. Do not impersonate Forum/Ingame staff. 9. Do not apply for helper if you are under 12 years. Do not apply for mod if you are under 14 years. Do not apply for admin if you are under 16 years. 9. If your staff application gets denied, wait atleast 2 weeks before you reapply for a rank. 10. Dont advertise.
This rule list is prone to change as the admins see fit, so you should look at it every now and then.
So, its been a very long time since the last change log as I fell ill and since have completely got out of order. For now on however, I shal be making sure that I make a changelog for all the changes so we can keep track!
So heres the list:
1. Fixed M9K weapon pack (before, you couldnt download the models properly for some reason)
2. Added Dukes Golden Eagle (updated for Gmod 13)
3. Added 2 new police cars
4. Adding more L4D vehicles
5. Fixed massive ATM bug where you could withdraw negative amounts of money
6. Added a few missing downloads to the download server
I've been getting a lot of complaints lately about the hitman job.
Some people "hog" the hitman job for hours on ends, when other people
are really keen on at least trying it.
The other thing is about hits, you should NOT place random hits, I've been given lots and lots of complaints about this, and this will be counted as RDM. You need a reason to place a hit, and the hitman should always ask for a reason before he accepts the hit.
You can not place a hit on a person who killed you in your last life, that would be counted as NLR.